Welcome to Alice’s Wonder Slime!
Hi, I’m Alice. I am 11 years old and I just loooooove slime. It all started when I made some slime at home for “Show-&-tell”, way back when I was only 7, and before you knew it, I had sold my “Show-&-tell” slime to my friends. Mom fell in love with slime too, and VOILA – A dream team!
With every Slime Party/workshop we host, our aim is to make slime without the grime! We have managed to make beautiful, fun Wonder Slime that doesn’t leave a mess. That’s what makes us different! We use child-friendly products and our very special recipes do not stain clothes (washes out with soap and water). That means, “parent friendly” slime! This is NOT your average You Tube Slime! Each party includes one of our hosts, and assistants are added to the party as needed. Click to visit our Facebook Page for photos and videos.
Want to book a party/workshop, but you are nowhere near Cape Town or Johannesburg for us to host it? No problem! We send you a “Take-away” slime party kit, containing everything you will need for a successful Alice’s Wonder Slime party/workshop! In other words, we send it, mom can host it!
Did you know we also have DIY Slime Kits? That’s right! We have DIY Kits for both our party slimes (Surfs-Up Slime and Creamy Slime) which can be ordered via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for delivery to your door. These kits contain all the ingredients you will need to make a successful slime. Just use your own mixing bowl and spoon. Yes! It’s THAT easy!
Time to play, play, play!! Contact us, book a Slime Party, and let’s get “sliming”!
Storing your Slime
SLIME IS SLIMEY
- Slime is sticky – it’s glue based. We do our best to make it as sticky-free as possible, but it will stick to clothes, carpets and you! We are not responsible if you get your slime into and onto places it shouldn’t be, so play responsibly!
- DO NOT EAT. It smells amazing, but even though we use non-toxic ingredients, none of it is edible or good for you, so best avoid young children. We suggest no under 3’s.
- Keep it in the fridge if it gets too sticky, but it only gets sticky when it got wet, so don’t get it wet, unless you meant to
- See our link to “Storing your Slime” for tips on how to rejuvenate your slime if it gets too tough.
- Always wash your hands before playing with slime. It sticks to dirty hands and it gets stickier in warm hands.
- All ingredients are water soluble, so it should dissolve in water if left to soak – just in case you do get it on your clothes!
- Enjoy and have lots and lots of fun!