Welcome to Alice’s Wonder Slime!
Hi, I’m Alice. I am 9 years old and I just loooooove slime. It all started when I made some slime at home with my mom and took it to school for a show & tell, way back when I was only 7, and before you knew it, I had sold my show & tell!
My mom and I are now constantly coming up with new ideas and we are trying all sorts of interesting fun things. We have managed to make beautiful, fun Wonder Slime that doesn’t leave a mess. That’s what makes us different!
From cascading Crystal Slime to our amazingly smooth Butter Slime and our beautiful Swirl Slime which is a combination of our devine Original Slime and one of the other recipes.
Our Original Slime recipe uses an incredible 12 ingredients! This is not your average You Tube recipe! No need to add extra Borax, just play play play!
And best of all, it’s so cheap you can buy it with your own pocket money!
Our Slime can be ordered online for delivery to your door to you can shop for your favourite slime at one of our markets or order from our suppliers in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. Click here to keep an eye on our Facebook Page to see where and when our next market and workshop will be held and what new Slimes we’ve come up with – the new ones might not be on the Website.
Storing your Slime
SLIME IS SLIMEY
- Slime is sticky – it’s glue based. We do our best to make it as sticky-free as possible, but it will stick to clothes, carpets and you! We are not responsible if you get your slime into and onto places it shouldn’t be, so play responsibly!
- DO NOT EAT. It smells amazing, but even though we use non-toxic ingredients, none of it is edible or good for you, so best avoid young children. We suggest no under 3’s.
- Keep it in the fridge if it gets too sticky, but it only gets sticky when it got wet, so don’t get it wet, unless you meant to
- See our link to “Storing your Slime” for tips on how to rejuvenate your slime if it gets too tough.
- Always wash your hands before playing with slime. It sticks to dirty hands and it gets stickier in warm hands.
- All ingredients are water soluble, so it should dissolve in water if left to soak – just in case you do get it on your clothes!
- Enjoy and have lots and lots of fun!